Sylenth1 v3.02 Overview
Sylenth1 v3.02 is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now, very few software synthesizers have been able to meet the sound quality standards of hardware synthesizers. Sylenth1 is one that does.
Sylenth1 v3.02 is not just another synthesizer. It was built to create superior sound and music quality. Much research has been invested to achieve unheard of warmth and clarity. The graphical interface provides maximum ease of use, so you can unleash your creativity to the fullest.
At its core, Sylenth1 v3.02 contains 4 unison oscillators without aliases that generate analog signals. Each oscillator is capable of playing 8 unison voices in full stereophonic mode, for a total of 32 voices per note. With 16 polyphony notes, you can play up to 512 voices simultaneously! The generators work very well in both very low (down to 0.01 Hz and below!) and very high (up to half the sampling frequency) frequency ranges without losing their sharpness, vibrancy or character. This makes them well-suited for all sorts of sounds, from the deepest bass imaginable to the highest crystal-clear bells.
On top of that, there are two state-of-the-art clean-sounding analog filter sections. Each consists of a 4-stage filter with nonlinear saturation included to mimic the warmth and power of a real analog filter. The resonance control can be rotated to a level that exceeds the auto-oscillation level, and combined with the drive control, this allows the filters to scream ! Where a lot of digital filters sound like they are made of cheap plastic, these filters sound flawless, warm and raw.
Sylenth offers many modulation options to create the sound you like. There are 2 ADSR converters and 2 LFOs that you can use to modulate a whole set of different parameters. In addition, an additional 2 amplitude envelopes, velocity, keyboard track or modulation wheel can be used as a modulation source.
The last part of this synthesizer is the master effects section. A set of 7 professional quality sound effects and an arpeggiator, conveniently grouped into an LCD panel structure.
- Arpeggiator – 10 different melody modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, speed and hold settings. Outputs step speed as a modulation source.
- Distortion – Five different types of distortion (overdrive, reverse, clip, decimator and bitwriter) in full stereo, uses 4x oversampling to minimize smoothing artifacts.
- Phaser – 6-stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, built-in LFO, feedback and frequency range control.
- Chorus / Flanger – 4-stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, speed and feedback for chop effects.
- Equalizer – Frequency and gain adjustments for bass and treble.
- Delay – Delay module with lowpass and highpass filters, unique echo blur function, ping pong mode with stereo sound propagation, independent left and right delay times and adjustable stereo sound width.
- Reverb – Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, humidity, size and stereo width.
- Compressor – A stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold, and ratio settings that you can use to increase the punch, movement, warmth, and analog feel of your sounds.
How to install Sylenth1 v3.02 in Fl Studio
If you’re using the 64-bit version of FL Studio, make sure you only install the 64-bit version of Sylenth1. Use the 32-bit version of Sylenth1 v3.02 only if you are using the 32-bit version of FL Studio.
To properly load and register Sylenth1, open FL Studio in “Administrator Mode”. To do this, right-click FL Studio, select “Run as administrator”.
In FL Studio, click “Options” on the menu bar and select “Manage plug-ins”.
In the plugin manager that appears, check that the path you selected when you installed the Sylenth1 v3.02 plugin is listed under “Plugin Search Paths”.If not, click “Add Path” to add it.
- Rescan previously checked plugins
- Rescan plugins with errors
- Then click “Start Check” to rescan the list of plugins.
- Now click “Add” on the menu bar and select “Channel,” then “Additional Plugins.”
- You should now see “Sylenth1 v3.02” in the list. Double click on it to open Sylenth1 v3.02 and, if you like, check the box to add Sylenth1 to your favorites list.