Shotcut video editing Software Overview
Shotcut is an open source video editing software for Windows developed by Meltytech, LLC. It creates, edits and mixes your video in no time. Just use all these features in the easiest way possible.
It’s completely free for any user, and it’s also updated monthly. In fact, it’s very useful for beginners.
The authority of the product has provided many tutorials, so beginners love to edit with it. It also supports many audio and video formats.
Best for creating YouTube videos
If you’ve been editing videos for a while, you can use it to move forward.
Shotcut Video Editor 32-bit is very useful for users of YouTube and other social media video producers. You can mix and match the screen resolution and frame rate of the video file.
This software has a drag and drop feature. You can drag and drop a file into the interface and place it on the timeline.
Edit audio efficiently
This editing software also allows you to edit audio effectively. In addition, you can set color, save white balance, sharpen filters, and add color saturation.It is a completely free media editing tool for Windows oregating system.
Undo and redo tool
It also supports history from the fact that you can see a previously performed action. On the other hand, you can undo and redo your actions. So there’s no chance of making a mistake.
Removing the green screen.
You can easily use Cropped Chromatic Key to remove the green background and replace it with anything.
You can overlay videos on top of other videos or images, and you can get cool green screen effects. Just go ahead and do a color search under your filters.
Download multiple videos
You can also upload multiple videos for music collaboration and resize and reposition windows as you see fit. Shotcut will automatically insert a video track and add your video file to that track.
If you are using the current version and an update is available, you can download it. However, it always updates. Whenever there is a new update online, you can update to the latest version with a single click.
Key features and specifications
- Supports many audio and video formats
- Supports many image formats such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, WebP, SVG
- Webcam and sound recording
- 4K resolution support
- Built-in timeline editing without importing
- Format search with frame accuracy
- Text, color, counter and noise generators
- Exports a list of CMX3600 editing solutions
- Audio scopes such as waveform, peak meter, loudness, spectrum analyzer
- Audio mixing
- Video compositing capabilities
- 3-way color correction: shadows, highlights, midpoint
- Automatic rotation
- 360° video filters, such as 360° Rectangular Mask, 360° Rectangular to Rectangular, 360° Stabilization, etc.
- Video clip inversion
Shotcut Video Editor Requirements for 32bit/64 bit system
Minimum hardware requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU, 2GHz or faster and 4 cores for 4K resolution
- Memory: 4 GB for SD and 16 GB for 4K
- Graphics card: OpenGL 2.0 or any card with DirectX 9 or 11 compatible drivers
- Display: 1366 x 768 or better
- Hard drive: 1GB of free space
- Supported Oregat ting
Supports Windows: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Supported OS: 32bit or 64bit