Dolby Atmos is a modern technology that creates spatial sound on devices with the Windows 10 operating system, and our users will be able to download a cracked version of the product to their PC. This kind of system makes the sound in the headphones more realistic, because it sounds not only horizontally, but also vertically. This unique technology will be especially appreciated by users who like to watch movies in high quality, as well as play video games. After downloading it appears as an option in the control panel of Windows.
How to use the function on your computer
So, to use the option, users will need to install the Dolby Access software on their PC, which you can find on our web site. It is also worth remembering that Dolby Atmos for Headphones will only work on Windows 10, because other versions of the operating system do not support this technology, and besides this option is paid, but here you will find a cracked working version of the product. Also users can use the technology for free for 30 days, and we’ll tell you how:
- Launch the Dolby Access application and from the three buttons, choose the one in the center.
- Connect the headphones to your laptop or computer and select them from the menu, as shown in the image. Then press “Continue”. Connecting Headphones to Dolby Atmos for Headphones
- Click on the “30-day trial” button.
- The Microsoft Store window opens, click “Get”.
- Now agree to install additional content by clicking on the “Okay” button.
- In the next window, select “PC Settings” to configure the speaker properties. PC settings section of Dolby Atmos for Headphones
- Open the “Spatial Sound” tab and select Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the drop-down menu, then click “Apply.
To have the sound play through certain headphones by default, you need to click on the volume control icon in the taskbar and select “Playback Devices”. Click the “Playback” tab and set the desired headset as the default device. Click OK.
By making the above settings, you will get a more surround and multifaceted sound, which allows you to create a more realistic atmosphere when watching movies, listening to music, and playing video games, but a lot will also depend on the quality of the headset you are using. You don’t need an activation code to take advantage of the free Dolby Atmos product.